Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,145 Posts
You’ve got some fine looking tractors there Noel! You never know what winter is going to throw at you. You should be prepared for whatever comes along. I see you have your priorities straight. Fire wood stacked to the ceiling to make room for more tractors! I couldn’t plow my driveway in all conditions without chains. I have a hill up to the road and if it’s icy that hill will stop me in my tracks without chains. It doesn’t help that snow always seems to be deeper on that hill and at the top is the road and the plow berm. Since the road plow always does my side of the street first the berms can be huge. Looks like we could get some weather this weekend with a so called Weather bomb headed our way. I think NFLD may end up with the worst of it.

·
Super Moderator
14,145 Posts
The rear end of that Case looks Boss Noel. Great idea with the plastic jugs. Built in handle just like the metal weights for about 1/50th the cost. I refuse to pay what they are asking for wheel or hanging weights these days at a dealer. In fact new tractor prices are spiralling out of reach for me. Just a basic JD 500 series GT, which is pretty light weight, will run you 10 K with a deck on it. If I spend 1/3 of that on the Sears I just bought and a bunch of attachments I will have something that is more versatile and I can repair it myself.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts