Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being as its almost May I figured I better get ready for spring.

Put the mower deck on the 455 kept the blade and chains on the 425.

I keep the chains and blade on the 1050 year around allways need a tractor to do some pushing or something. The other 1050 is almost ready to mow. Still trying to adjust the PTO belts so the mower doesn't turn all the time.

20 C plus last week snow and 0 C yesterday. Got to be ready.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Don't know where you are exactly, but we are ready for spring. Being in Edmonton isn't too bad most of the time.

We had snow a bit yesterday at our bodyman's place in Chipman, last week was gorgeous. this weekend has been chilly, looking forward to warmer temps next week.

To be honest, this spring has come on a lot faster than last spring, it will be interesting to see how it goes next year.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Don't know where you are exactly, but we are ready for spring. Being in Edmonton isn't too bad most of the time.

We had snow a bit yesterday at our bodyman's place in Chipman, last week was gorgeous. this weekend has been chilly, looking forward to warmer temps next week.

To be honest, this spring has come on a lot faster than last spring, it will be interesting to see how it goes next year.
Glad it did snow the fire hazard was getting scary. I'm in Ponoka. You know Alberta. Still need to be prepared for the May long LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.