Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Homelite Owner Extraordinaire
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So when ya all wake up in the new year, I wonder if any of you have seen or have a picture or parts breakdown of a rear lift for the Jacobsen 1200 super Chief Hydro? I really haven't seen much info on it if there is one. I've only seen homemade ones. Thanks for looking and thanks for any information. Happy New Year. Roger

·
Super Moderator
55,380 Posts
I hope someone can come up with something here.

Reactions: case1man and hamman

·
Simplicity Enthusiast
2,384 Posts
I had this on my 1200 super chief...not sure if I have pictures of all the components though. I also had the manual and parts diagrams of it. I photod a lot of that when I listed the tractor for sale but am not sure what pics I still have. Ill look...is it hard to find? Seems I see jakes and fords with rear implements so I didnt think it was anything real special at the time. Im used the the Simp's having it as standard.

·
Super Moderator
55,380 Posts
I was thinking that's what they looked like but couldn't come up with anything to back it up!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here's my hitch on my chief 1000. Factory one. I also have hydro lift on this tractor which makes it nice! lol

View attachment 180648

View attachment 180649
Where do you find these hitches?
I had this on my 1200 super chief...not sure if I have pictures of all the components though. I also had the manual and parts diagrams of it. I photod a lot of that when I listed the tractor for sale but am not sure what pics I still have. Ill look...is it hard to find? Seems I see jakes and fords with rear implements so I didnt think it was anything real special at the time. Im used the the Simp's having it as standard.
Did you come up with pics?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts