Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Connoisseur of Rusty Junk
5,623 Posts
You could PM Member bhts! He has a decent stock of wheels. Other than that, there are the flea markets and some tractor shows have a flea market area.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
Yep, like Steve said check with the site sponsors, they deal with a lot of used stuff. You can also check ebay too.

·
Tractorholic
300 Posts
Some one posted on a thread that stock rims from a dodge neon (I think!) have the same lug pattern but for the life of me I can't find the thread. I tell ya, it's hell getting old. The memory is the second thing to go. LOL! Hopefully whoever posted it will chime in and elaborate.

·
Proud to be Deplorable
29,904 Posts
rossboyle52 said:
Some one posted on a thread that stock rims from a dodge neon (I think!) have the same lug pattern but for the life of me I can't find the thread. I tell ya, it's hell getting old. The memory is the second thing to go. LOL! Hopefully whoever posted it will chime in and elaborate.
What's the first? :D

I think that was on a "row crop" unit and they wanted bigger wheels in the back. They would be at least 14" tires.

·
Tractorholic
129 Posts
MH81 said:
What's the first? :D

I think that was on a "row crop" unit and they wanted bigger wheels in the back. They would be at least 14" tires.
your memory, you just don't remember that it went.

·
Super Moderator
54,363 Posts
If anyone happens to find mine, please let me know.:bigrofl:

·
Squeaky Wheel
7,446 Posts
I beleive tractormike is the guy you might be thinking of, he uses 15 inch Dodge Caravan spare wheels with 6.70-15 lug tires on his custom row crop Masseys. It could never be a Dodge Neon wheels because those are 4 bolt wheels if I remember right.

·
Tractorholic
300 Posts
Yup! I do believe you're right. It was TractorMike. Like I said, 2nd thing to go. Was kinda hoping no one needed to ask the first thing to go. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts