Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Beer Guzzling Canuck
577 Posts
Holy molly, Ski whiz snowmobiles. You lucky dog. Hey I see a Polaris too and what is this? a Cat? And..1..2..3....10 wow how many beauties do you have there mate?

Jesus, youre living a dream over there hey?

·
Super Moderator
54,343 Posts

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Welcome to GTT Reggie you got an awesome collection of MF's. A lot of stuff original & probably should never be restored. I've never seen a Ski Whiz before only pics & you got a herd of them. Thanks for sharing & keep us posted on what your doing.

Reactions: Reggie and Gabriel

·
Beer Guzzling Canuck
577 Posts
Me being in the antique snowmobiles ive seen a few but they are not very common. ive never seen that many in one place before.

·
Beer Guzzling Canuck
577 Posts
ok another question how do I post some pic's of my massey stuff on here
OK use the ''more reply options'' button at the bottom right of your screen. When the new window pops up you will see a button at the bottom left of new window that says:''Choose files'' click on that. You will then have to choose the pic you want to upload. Wait for the upload (green) bar to fill up then on bottom right of your window click on ''Add to post''

Voila! your pic is up for all to see :thumbs:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Me being in the antique snowmobiles ive seen a few but they are not very common. ive never seen that many in one place before.
Hi I have a couple 73's 440 for parts plus a 70 or 71 400SST parts and a lot of other ski whiz parts. The 340 Polaris the Arlburg and Artic Cat Lynx The Porter Cable GT and a #70 JD I got from my neighbor who was moveing and he was tossing it all in a dumpster so I ended up with them

·
Beer Guzzling Canuck
577 Posts
Hi I have a couple 73's 440 for parts plus a 70 or 71 400SST parts and a lot of other ski whiz parts. The 340 Polaris the Arlburg and Artic Cat Lynx The Porter Cable GT and a #70 JD I got from my neighbor who was moveing and he was tossing it all in a dumpster so I ended up with them
You ougta get rid of all that junk. I could get it off your hands if ye want :rolling:

In th hobby luck plays a big part. Enjoy your toys. Im jealous :thumbs:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi not sure where you are in Que. but im not far off the 401 from Que Boarder I'm just south of Ottawa

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Porter Cable GT....that's one I would like to see a pic of. Is it the same as the PC tool company?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome to GTT Reggie you got an awesome collection of MF's. A lot of stuff original & probably should never be restored. I've never seen a Ski Whiz before only pics & you got a herd of them. Thanks for sharing & keep us posted on what your doing.
Porter Cable GT....that's one I would like to see a pic of. Is it the same as the PC tool company?
Hi none of the ski whiz are restored some have very few miles on them and are in very good shape and will never be restored all of my Garden tractors are original also I am going to look at MF 14 this weekend but it will need a restore the motor is blowin but I have a single cly Diesel if it is to bad of shape to put in it

·
Elf guardian
7,712 Posts

·
Elf guardian
7,712 Posts
Hi not sure where you are in Que. but im not far off the 401 from Que Boarder I'm just south of Ottawa
Hi

Welcome to GTT.

Nice huge collection you've got going there.

Maybe you could post some pictures of your porter cable?

I've got a Ski Whiz too. 1971 300 They're a hoot to drive.

Snow Automotive lighting Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi

Welcome to GTT.

Nice huge collection you've got going there.

Maybe you could post some pictures of your porter cable?

I've got a Ski Whiz too. 1971 300 They're a hoot to drive.

attachicon.gif
P1010021.JPG
Hi I am not sure if you got my last message or the pic's of the Porter Cable I have posted them 3 times I have no idea if there on or where they are. So If you got them or get this please let me know Thanks Reg

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts