Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been tossing aroung the idea of repowering my GT19 (Kohler Mag19) and have a shot at getting a rebuildable 25hp Kohler Command.

Was curious if someone has made a similar swap and what needed done, would like to keep downtime to a minimum and know how in depth I would have to cobble things together.

·
Super Moderator
5,808 Posts
thanks

I was being lazy I typically build a web page on my web site and link to forums however face book has made me lazy LOL I will throw up a page and link to it for non face book users
We would prefer that the pictures are posted on the forum. That way they are here for reference and not lost when the website changes.

·
Registered
7 Posts
We would prefer that the pictures are posted on the forum. That way they are here for reference and not lost when the website changes.
I tried that once my Web site has been online since year 2000 it has outlasted a few Forums in that time period

I have lost a large amount of data and tech tips that I posted on forums because the forums went away so now our policy is to keep tech tips, how to's and pictures on our web site. if this is a issue please let me know and I will not link back to my site for my data and pictures and will refrain from posting

thanks

·
Registered
630 Posts
as promised for non face book users a link to the pictures and little description of what I did for this repower Ariens_repower using Kohler Command 23HP EFI
Where in the world did you find the small diameter exhaust pipe?? On the couple of repowers I have done, I have had to cobble junk together between the exhaust flange and the muffler, and mine look like crap, yours look great.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Where in the world did you find the small diameter exhaust pipe?? On the couple of repowers I have done, I have had to cobble junk together between the exhaust flange and the muffler, and mine look like crap, yours look great.
I bought the exhaust that was intended for a grasshopper mower and cut it apart and modified it to fit the ariens

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.