Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to NY state and bought some more ride a matics. A 58, 59, and ? no data plate. They are in tough shape, engines are free. Got 2 belly mount decks, a sickle bar, extra engine, a power ho, 2 plow blades and some non Bolens stuff. I have to go back in a week or so, as I could not fit everything in one load. Only 1-1/2 hr away. I talked to the guy today and he found a cultivator for the Bolens, and it is part of the deal. Got some no name wheel weights that should go on my 1256. They look like Bolens ones, but no Bolens cast into them. I think I did ok for what I got. Today a guy offered me a plow for the Power Ho. Good shape, looks complete to me. Don't know what I'll do with the Power ho. This makes 10 Ride a matics.

Attachments

·
1,204 Posts
Wow nice haul. Looks like you have quite the assortment of attachments now. I hope to get a few of my attachments going on my 57 RAM someday.

Reactions: blackjackjakexxix

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, I need a bigger trailer, but I only paid $50 for it from a guy heading to Fla. I found a sno caster for a ST 120 that I have to get along with a bagger setup for the same. Good trading material!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts