Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Ride-a-matic sure looks like a four wheeled version of the Versa-matic. Do you know if any of the attachments are interchangable? I'm having a hard time to find any attachments what so ever for my Versa-matic.

·
Premium Member
3,674 Posts
I'm pretty sure they are. There was a thread on this topic just last week a couple of the Bolen guy's weighed in and the consensus was yes.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Plow, disc, cultivator, spike harrow are the same but only the ones used from 1956-1958 on ride-a-matics. reel mower an snow caster are the same just with ride-a-matic you need the front adapter hitch again only the 55-58 ride-a-matics.

·
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for the info. I may just give up on my Power Ho w/front reel mower and stick with the Versa-matic since it is compatible with the Ride-a-matic I may have a better chance at finding attachments.

·
146 Posts
Hello. Just wondering what kind of attachments you are looking for for your power hoe. I do have a extra plow and cultivaters plus parts. I also have a sickle bar mower for the ride a matic. and snow blade. if interested pm me and we can talk.

·
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi and thank you for your response, PM has been sent.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts