·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
DR. Bolens
19,077 Posts
Thats a 1958 Deluxe Ride-a-Matic

Pretty rough but can be saved looks to be a little modified in the rear by the hitch as well

Also the front mount attachment will be worthless to the buyer unless they have the front hitch to mount it , finding those attachment hitches is harder than finding the attachment or tractor!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, somebody bought this Ride-A-Matic on eBay. For $200. Dang. I hope it was someone from GTTalk. I surely would have been in the bidding if it had bed a bit closer to my home. Ah, well. Keeping an eye out closer to home.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
I spoke with the seller, very nice person. I was going to buy it but alot of the harder to find parts are missing and the general overall condition wasn't the greatest. I decided to pass and keep searching for a better one to restore.
I wasn't the bidder

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Looking for a restored or close to restored Bolens. Any suggestions on where to look ? Local tractor club hasn't seen one. Been looking for a few years. Thanks
Hi, welcome to GTT. If you're willing to ship, I'd do some nationwide Craigslist searches and also post some "want" ads out there if you haven't already done so. Our forum has a classified section here as well. There are two or three active Bolens Facebook group pages that would probably are the most prominent places to visit right now on the net for Bolens discussions. I'd also suggest finding one and restoring it yourself, or, spearheading the process to have it done using your own resources. If you find one that's been restored that's out of state, it may be somewhat of a gamble how well it was restored if you can't view it in person first. Good luck on your search.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts