Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had been looking everywhere for a good garden tractor. Last friday I found one, two blocks from my house.

I got the tractor, mower deck, a early 70's Sears tiller, cultivator, and an off brand trailer.

It runs great, but has a leak at the fuel bowl, needs axle seals and the deck needs a complete rebuild. I'll get it mechanically sound for now, then who knows.

Attachments

·
Tractorholic
4,070 Posts
That's a great looking GT. Awesome that you found it and all those attachments right down the street from you

·
Elf guardian
7,712 Posts
Welcome to GTT. You've got yourself a really nice GT there.
Here's a site that'll help you out.
Agcopartsbooks.com

Sign in as guest

·
Super Moderator
54,469 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice tractor and attachments you have there. You'll find lots of help here getting those issues fixed. Good luck with it!

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the nice MF 16.

·
Tractorholic
1,564 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I know you'll love that nice old tractor, I have a MF14 and love it. Lots of help here on the forum when you need it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I'm hoping to get started working on it soon. Thanks for the agco parts link... I've got a list of parts going I need to buy. I'm hooked.

·
254 Posts
Nice MF16 you have there. No worries, lots of guys on here have 'em. This is a great resource for information.

Welcome.

·
Connoisseur of Rusty Junk
5,623 Posts
RobsMF16! Welcome to GTTalk! It's great to have you here! That's a very nice looking 16 you've found! Looks complete and solid, a great candidate for a restoration or to just use as is! Thanks for signing up!

·
118 Posts
very very nice local find. i hope one day to find one myself,nice and handy for going down to the pub. and not so far to fall off after a few pints.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts