Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. So I have a 73 Bolens G10 with 23x10.50/12 AG tires. I have the Massey ferguson wheel weights for it on the rear. I also got some heavy brake rotors that will bolt right up with the tire and everything. My question is, does anyone know If I can bolt up the rotors and have the Massey weights sit on top of them. by bolting into the weights bolting holes? Ive been in a few bike crashes so its hard for me to be getting on and off the ground alot so I want to make sure it will work or if It wont, I want to be able the drill holes in the rotors so I can bolt up my wheel weights over top of them. Thanks.

·
1,087 Posts
Might stick out a bunch. You could put the MF weights on the inside of the rim and your rotors on the outside of rim. Or.... i'll gladly take those MF's off your hands. I don't think those weights will fit on a Bolens rim. Lol

·
Registered
697 Posts
Is the bolt circle on your rotors the same as the bolt circle on the weights and rims? If so, it should work. The rotors I made my weights from had a bolt circle 2" smaller than the bolt circle on the rim, so I had to bend a "dogleg" into my mounting bolts to get them bolted up. I would have to do some re-engineering to be able to stack them with factory weights.

Jim

Attachments

·
4,482 Posts
Might stick out a bunch. You could put the MF weights on the inside of the rim and your rotors on the outside of rim. Or.... i'll gladly take those MF's off your hands. I don't think those weights will fit on a Bolens rim. Lol
Thanks Limebuzz I am pretty sure they will not work on a Bolens either. :D

Now you and me can fight over then. :shoot2:

Reactions: limebuzz
1 - 6 of 6 Posts