1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Tractorholic
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
She's rough alright. Not far from me,about 30 minutes but I'm not going to go look either.

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
Hi

I saw that too. What a shame! I had to hold myself back from going and looking at it.

Brian

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
I wonder what depth of the ocean he found it in?

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
Check out the extra large custom rear wheels and tires! It looks like they bent the body work to make them fit. I can't look at it... These are such nice machines and look so good when restored. That distinctive Massey grill that echo's the styling of the big MF's of the time is what I like most about them. Some friends had a MF10 when I was a boy. That and the wheel horse models of the early 70's were the first tractors I can remember.

Brian

·
1,499 Posts
Ok, so it is a little rough around the edges and missing a part or two. Just a little elbow grease and TLC and it will be good as new. It looks like a project for the new TV show, "Extreme Makeover, Garden Tractor edition"

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
I first saw this a couple of weeks ago. He was asking $200 then!!

·
Tractorholic
866 Posts
Good catch Doug! I am sure the lift is missing, but the brackets and upper arm appear to be there. Given the lift, and the "slim" chance there may be some good parts on the deck, I might go $25 - $50 mainly for the lift parts. But my word, there is like nothing left on that thing but a dead carcass...

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
Come on guys, he is giving it away at that price. Says so himself "THIS IS A GIVE AWAY PARTS ON THIS ARE EXPENSIVE"

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
NUTNDUN said:
Come on guys, he is giving it away at that price. Says so himself "THIS IS A GIVE AWAY PARTS ON THIS ARE EXPENSIVE"
Must be right because he said so .:laughingteeth::laughingteeth::laughingteeth::laughingteeth::laughingteeth::laughingteeth::laughingteeth:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts