Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Tractorholic
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up 2 M.F. 12gs,a complete 650 rototiller w/side extension,Complete sleeve hitch for the 10,12,and a mower deck on sat.

Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Tractor Motor vehicle Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Wheel Tire Automotive tire Tread Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Orange Wood Red Wood Bumper Automotive exterior Asphalt Road surface Motor vehicle Automotive tire Bumper Automotive exterior Automotive lighting

Attachments

·
RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres
15,608 Posts
Looks like a good haul, did you go to ______ Grove show and sale? Sorry, Bad memory.. :(

Reactions: ckjakline

·
Tractorholic
1,183 Posts
Wow, nice bunch of parts and a good looking tiller. Did the shaft come with it?
Do either of the tractors run?
Yes the shaft was on the auction also.I had to wait for about 4 other items to sell.They didn't have it all together.Luckily I saw it in a crate with sleeve hitch yoke,driveshaft,mower shields,and cultivator shanks.I sold the cultivator parts after I bought the tote.The p.o. said the 12 w/the nice stack,and seat ran when he got it.He never had the other one running.

·
Tractorholic
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Did they have a lot for sale this year? Did you take pictures of the sale stuff?
Yes they had a lot of stuff for sale.No I didn't get any pictures,My wife was using camera on sat.Kid activity pics are more important than G.Ts. :D. I didn't think there was as many garden tractors there as other years.Lots of junk and, yard sale items.There was 1 red,1 blue panzer.a couple JD 110s.2 Patio tractors.A sears 16/6 w/Johnson loader.A couple other sears suburbans for parts.Some wheel horses.A couple ACs.Thats all I can think of.I need a second camera.Most of the time I want to use she has it.

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Very nice haul...that almost needed protected while traveling. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts