1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Rockstar
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for yo
8,677 Posts
What is wrong with people?????? An elementary School? Keep all the kids, teachers, and parents in your thoughts and prayers.

·
Old Iron Junky
1,359 Posts
I just don't understand... WHY????? All of them little kids, just can't imagine what all the families are going though and don't think I would want too. Thoughts and prayers to all involved with tragedy. We should not have to deal with things like this. So very, very sad.

·
I said I work on them. I never said I fix them&#3
2,426 Posts
Oh, don't get me started. It's a long list!
Amen to that! So close to the Christmas holiday too. It wasn't that long ago that my youngest was in elementary school. All those kids should have to worry about at that age is not getting cooties, recess and what Santas going to bring. Instead you have this. This world is in rapid decline and, unfortunately, it's not at rock bottom yet. Sad thing is, I can remember a time in my life where everyone was too busy working to think about stuff like this. I hope they find the other shooter and make an example out of him.

·
Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for yo
8,677 Posts
I hope they find the other shooter and make an example out of him.
To many bleeding hearts out there that worry more about the criminal and could care less about the victims. I sure hope Connecticut has the death penalty.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Absolutly sickning! There is no call for that! My thoughts and prayers go out to all the victims and their families and may the good lord above watch over those who are struggling to recover and those who need the most strenght to recover.

·
Tractorholic
1,564 Posts
I agree about how horrible this is. The first thing people start yelling is "Gun Control" but the real problem is our society today. We read about parents killing their children, children killing their parents and things like this daily. It makes you wonder why God lets things like this happen. Usually the shooter takes his own life afterwards which another show of a cowardly, sick person. My heart and prayers go out for the children and families effected.

·
Tractorholic
3,907 Posts
To many bleeding hearts out there that worry more about the criminal and could care less about the victims. I sure hope Connecticut has the death penalty.
Yeah well right now that's a subject that Chaps my Hide. I'm sure most of you have heard about the two little girls that were missing from Evansdale, Ia since July. They were found dead dumped in a park like so much trash last week. And as our Legislature is about to meet there is talk about installing a Death Penalty. The Top man in the senate says he will block it from ever coming to the floor for debate. He says he has a moral objection to a death penalty? I find it hard to understand what issues the so called liberal's are liberlal open minded thinking people on.

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Our new Governor got rid of the death penalty. He and most politicians are lawyers. Lawyers make more money keeping bad guys alive. All kids in the Connecticut Schools are taught that they are "entitled". When they don't get what they think that they are entitled to, some get angry and think that "its everyone elses fault". Lawyers reinforce that its always someone else's fault so sue. This all builds up in some peoples minds and they act.

Its scary and very sad. Few feel an obigation to their community to do the right thing anymore. None fear punishment. Maybe the preppers that are hidding in the hills are right.

·
I said I work on them. I never said I fix them&#3
2,426 Posts
It makes you wonder why God lets things like this happen.
The answer to this is simple. We don't allow God in anything anymore. If we did, things like this wouldn't happen. Why does it always seem to happen in schools? God is not allowed there. As you see Him removed from more things, this will increase. Sorry if this offends anyone but somebody has to say it! If it gets me banned, so be it!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Well said everyone! This is one sick sick individual. You know he is a coward when he ends up killing himself. He was too afraid of the punishment so instead took the ultimate punishment. Also, how would the gunman's family live after this? The same thing happened near here at the Nickel Mines shooting. The man was a coward but wasn't smart enough to realize it wasn't worth it. This is just ridiculous.

·
Live long and prosper
6,791 Posts
My thoughts are with the victims and their families at this time.

Look at where all these shootings take place. Places where no one can defend themselves or others, schools and colleges mostly. There aren't very many in Texas.

This looks to be a very big death toll. A very unpleasant reality so close to Christmas.

·
Tractorholic
1,564 Posts
There aren't very many in Texas.
My granddaughter asked me not too long ago why I carry and I reminded her of these mass shootings. The only time I leave it at home is when I pick up one of my grand children at school or attend a school function. As good as our CHL laws are here that is one place left undefended except for by the teachers. Texas outlaws firearms at schools unless specific institutions allow them.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts