Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a guy that had a 1053 for sale on CL, at the end of the add it mentioned a snow blade and a belly blade, texted him and got a picture, yup, appears to be a tube frame belly blade! :) best part is he's about 5 minutes from my house, going to pick it up tonight! I'll have pictures for you guys later, just had to brag a little. Lol.

·
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
From looking at the picture it looks just like the one I got for my 1250, only smaller without the scarrifers.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Hey,congratulations on the blade.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Wow, I guess he does want a little bit for it, lol! I can see why though, I'm sure he has a lot invested in that tractor. Nice score on those blades though, especially if that belly grader blade is a rare find. Can't wait to see pics of it.

·
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow, I guess he does want a little bit for it, lol! I can see why though, I'm sure he has a lot invested in that tractor. Nice score on those blades though, especially if that belly grader blade is a rare find. Can't wait to see pics of it.
Yea, he's had the add up for a while with no picture and I was like "really??" Then he put the picture up and I thought the same thing as you, he has a lot of time and money into it. I actually look forward to looking at it close tonight.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Sounds great!
Be sure to post pictures...Lots of pictures!

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
congrats. i want one of them belly blades

·
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, I just got back from the guys house, it was literally 5 minutes from mine. It is identicle to the one I got with my 1250 except the front section of the bracket it maybe 3" shorter and it is missing the scarrifer teeth. The guy also mentioned his uncle had another on sitting by his barn he wants rid of, but he thinks its bigger. I'm thinking it might be for the large frames, I get first dibs on that one though. Sorry, I can't get the picture to load from my phone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts