Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Old Iron Junky
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was a little excited to get a package today. A couple of weeks ago a fellow member (Thanks Jeff) sent me a pm with a pair of weights forsale on another forum. I got in contact with the seller and was the winner of them (first guy to respond). Sent a check off and he shipped them to me last night from Illinois, gotta love SpeeDee cheap and 1 day service.

So now the 1050 won't be going straight all the time when turning with the tiller on :D The one thing I don't know forsure is can you just flip the rim around to putn the valve stem on the inside to mount the weight? I haven't paid attention if the hub is the same size to mount the dust cover back on when I've had the wheels off.

Weights 002.jpg

Attachments

·
Live long and prosper
6,784 Posts
Very nice. I have never heard of Speedee. Cheap and overnight. Great combo.

I just googled them. Seems like a good regional service.

Nice looking weights.

Reactions: Nato77

·
Banned
5,695 Posts
I have never heard of Speedee either. They might be worth checking into.

Ben W.

·
Old Iron Junky
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have never heard of Speedee either. They might be worth checking into.

Ben W.
They only do an 8 state area, I think, but want to keep expanding. Would be nice if they could so everybody can have the benefits of cheaper shipping.

·
Tractorholic
1,555 Posts
Nice find!

·
Old Iron Junky
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's fun when your on 94 early in the morning and 10-12 of those are all grouped together heading for the cities. Not a bug in site behind them.
There's one that goes by on the highway past me heading to St. Cloud at 11:15 or so. You can almost set your watch to their schedule.

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Nice weights!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts