Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried Craigslist and haven't had much luck. I know there are collectors out there. Is there a place you guys tend to look more often when looking for Massey tractors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres
15,608 Posts
Are you selling or buying and farm or garden tractors?

·
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have kind of a package I guess. A Massey 12 gear drive, have a Massey 12 hydro rolling chassis, and a 620 snowblower for them. Was going to make my running gear drive a hydro for snow blowing ease

·
Tractorholic
3,097 Posts
There should certainly be some interest in those, though I myself am too far away. Take some pictures and post them in the "For Sale" section of the site here, and when I browse on craigslist, I use "Massey lawn" or Massey garden" as my key words to search. Sometimes "Massey mower".

Reactions: ENafziger

·
Registered
254 Posts
Craigslist is funny. Sometimes you can post stuff again and again, with hardly any response. Then, 3 months later you can post the same thing again for the same price, and people will be fighting to get to you first. I'd say just don't get in a hurry and keep advertising. For me when I'm looking at something, lots of pictures help alot.

--Eric

Reactions: Rockytop

·
59 Posts
I have tried Craigslist and haven't had much luck. I know there are collectors out there. Is there a place you guys tend to look more often when looking for Massey tractors?

1964Deere, are you located in the Eagle Grove area? I think I have seen your post, and thought about pulling the trigger more than once! But I have to stay focused on one era of Massey's... I have been telling friends that are looking for a GT about them, I will keep trying!

·
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya I am located in eagle grove, you should come take a look I am very negotiable on price especially to a fellow gttalk member

1 - 8 of 8 Posts