Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Tractorholic
Joined
·
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guy's times are tough:confuse: just put my two 1655's and the snapper on kijjiijjjiijijiji under london Ont for sale. girl friends orders:mad2:
 

·
Accumulator
Joined
·
13,481 Posts
Oh man,maybe you should get rid of the girl friend instead.:bigrofl::bigrofl:
 

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
Joined
·
32,409 Posts
It's none of my business, but "girl friend's orders"??? I went the route you're on in my 1st marriage. I ended up with nothing & a divorce! Now I have a supportive wife AND my GT's!
 

·
Live long and prosper
Joined
·
6,791 Posts
Sorry to hear about your tough times. I hope they sell for what you need out of them.
 

·
Tractorholic
Joined
·
349 Posts
olcowhand said:
It's none of my business, but "girl friend's orders"??? I went the route you're on in my 1st marriage. I ended up with nothing & a divorce! Now I have a supportive wife AND my GT's!
I with you on that one Daniel I went trough that my self twice now I know better
 

·
Tractorholic
Joined
·
1,555 Posts
olcowhand said:
It's none of my business, but "girl friend's orders"??? I went the route you're on in my 1st marriage. I ended up with nothing & a divorce! Now I have a supportive wife AND my GT's!
AMEN, brother!!!! Did same with 1st (a.k.a. WRONG!!!) wife, but regarding lots of firearms/ammo/reloading stuff...... !!!
 

·
Tractorholic
Joined
·
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i forgot to add that i've been layed of for a year and a half. living off the girlfriend. hopefuuly going back in jan. asking 12000 for the works it's a little high but if they don't sell , i can tell her i tried.
 

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
Joined
·
32,409 Posts
tyler said:
i forgot to add that i've been layed of for a year and a half. living off the girlfriend. hopefuuly going back in jan. asking 12000 for the works it's a little high but if they don't sell , i can tell her i tried.
That does change things a lot then, but to demand selling ALL of them is a bit harsh. I'd advertise them for $16,000! LOL Hope your job comes back soon!
 
G

·
I cant believe someone even admits or says a thing like that, but in all fairness, if you've been living off her for a year while collecting/restoring/owning a large collection, and you didn't sell them already to help pay for bills, then I'm to wonder more about you than her.
 

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
Joined
·
32,409 Posts
Yes, I feel bad for thinking she was in the wrong. My apologies to your GF. Sounds like she is a keeper for sure. Nothing at all like some in my past.
 

·
Tractorholic
Joined
·
349 Posts
olcowhand said:
Yes, I feel bad for thinking she was in the wrong. My apologies to your GF. Sounds like she is a keeper for sure. Nothing at all like some in my past.
:ditto::ditto::ditto:
 

·
Tractorholic
Joined
·
583 Posts
Boy, you guys sure do turn around quick. I'd like to see some photos of the tractors plus some naked pics of the GF before coming to a decision.:bigrofl::bigrofl:

BTW, I tried to find your ad on the London Kijiji but after doing a search of the entire site, I came up dry. Did you do that ad up with invisible ink? :D:D:D
 

·
Tractorholic
Joined
·
583 Posts
Hopefully, that ad will buy him enough time to become employed and he'll be able to keep the GF too. At that price, I don't see him selling those tractors any time soon.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top