Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Tractorholic
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know, its a sin to sell off part of my collection, but i need space for a possible Case 448 purchase. SO i put up one of my Mf12H's on the boston craigslist. Its under the title "tractors for sale" in taunton, along with two other tractors i dont want any more. If anyone here wants it, please dont hesitate to ask, otherwise it might just rot away under the tree where it sits.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
hydriv must be wearing off on more people then I thought LOL.

It is one thing if you are just selling out, it is another if you are making room for another. Just my .02

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
fordmustang1984 said:
Hydriv is rubbing off? You mean to say that he does this too? Hooray! im not alone.
I meant more so in that you are getting rid of a couple from one brand to get a Case. I think he does it telepathically.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts

·
Tractorholic
866 Posts
My word... I dang near woke the baby when I read that! LOL

If all goes right, it looks like the Hydro will be making it's way to join my fleet here in Connecticut! Just waiting for some photos, but Alex said he's busy so it may take a day or two... I guess I know why now! :bigrofl:

Sorry Alex bud, I had to go there.... you left yourself open for that one! :D

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
FirefyterEmt said:
Alex said he's busy so it may take a day or two... I guess I know why now! :bigrofl:

Sorry Alex bud, I had to go there.... you left yourself open for that one! :D
:bigrofl:

·
Tractorholic
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Its alright, and yeah, its been busy cleaning up the yard for winter. I cant believe how much clutter collects beneath pine needles!

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
DMF said:
I guess FirefyterEmt snagged it? 'Cause I can't find it on CL anywhere...?
It seems that way but neither of them have posted an update as to whether he got it or not.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Dmf:welcometogttalk:glad to have you here.

·
Tractorholic
866 Posts
Yep... going down next weekend is the plan right now. We are going to stuff it all into the back of my old Jeep too!

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
FirefyterEmt said:
Yep... going down next weekend is the plan right now. We are going to stuff it all into the back of my old Jeep too!
You gotta post pics of that.

·
Tractorholic
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well, so much for that, the 448 was not to be. The guy had a 156 or something, but no 448. But the add was still there on cl?

·
Electric Tractors
5,639 Posts
fordmustang1984 said:
Well, so much for that, the 448 was not to be. The guy had a 156 or something, but no 448. But the add was still there on cl?
That's the way it goes sometimes my friend, but if you don't try you never know.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts