Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Hopefully you will be able to get the sign one day. They may not want to sell it if they still sell parts. I have a old dealer near me with the same sign and he won't sell it to me either.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Offer more.. EVERYTHING is for sale.. you just have to get to that dollar figure that makes em say.. YUP it's yours.. Let me help you take that down..

·
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They have a b80 with deck in the back. The paint is horrible and 75% of it has been scraped off. They won't budge. 1500$

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
What's the tractor worth in it's shape.. use it as a bargining tool. If it's worth 1000 in your eyes (not sure what you think the sign is worth) could say i'll buy it for 1500 if you throw in the sign.. Everything up here is spendy.. More money then brains for a lot of people up here in the land of oil.. :wallbanging:

·
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wouldn't give more than 600$ for both. Maybe one day. I'd love to have all the signage inside and outside of this store.

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk 2

·
Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for yo
8,677 Posts
Ask them to put a crazy number on it. Once they put a number on it you are halfway there and you can start negotiating. Also like TG was talking about bundle some signs inside with the one outside and see what they will do.

·
My projects take longer so I enjoy them more...
4,931 Posts
Thall shalt not covet thy neighbor's sign, nor thy neighbor's tractor, not thy neighbor's... :rolling:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts