Garden Tractor Forums banner

Show Report Day 1

719 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  wilberj 
#1 ·
Not too much to report.

Lots of folks still setting up, and then @Noon...the rains came.

Temp dropped into the 50s, and rain stuck around until after 5:00.

Didn't take any pics/vids but will do so tomorrow.

LOTS of 'interesting' GTs. Gonna be BUSY tomorrow.

Haven't met up with Gary yet, but maybe he will be in tomorrow.

Was offered a "Bolens walk behind" for $60.00, but seler doesn't know which one it is, and it's not on site.

There IS a real nice all original 1486 with tiller and blade for $750.00, but when I mentioned it to "The Minister of Finance", I got the beginnings of <shudder> THE LOOK.

#2 ·
Sorry about the rain, but maybe it'll keep the dust down today! I'll be watching for pics!

#4 ·
Thanks for the report OB. I hope to see you there today. I'm not bringing a tractor to the show as I'm saving the gas money for Dan's plow day in October. Just fixin' to pull out.

#5 ·
I finally made it home at about 8:00, ate supper and enjoyed some very fresh watermelon that we picked up at the show, and just got the pics that I took put into an album in the gallery. The album is located here under the 2012 events section! For anyone who's never been to this show, it's a must add to your list of things to do for next year! There's something there for everyone!

#7 ·

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.