Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a BEAUTIFUL day. Started out a bit on the cool side in the high 40's or lower 50s and ended up in the low 70s I think.

Met up with CaseGuy and we talked for a couple of minutes. Then he was off to check out the rest of the show. There is just SO much here that if you are only here for one day you can't stay long in one spot or you won't see everything. Even then one day just really isn't enough.

Finally found where Gary was setup, and have a couple of pics of his 'goodies'

One of the other members of the Soaring Club I belong to stopped in and made the remark, "My God, this is like Oshkosh". It was a great day for sailplane flying, and I could see them towing all day long. The glider port is only about 2 miles east of the fairgrounds, so they pass over us during tow all the time.

I took some "walking vids" for the tractor/engine area, but I'm not going to post them until I get back home. This MiFi is just too slow.

I found a Bolens that I'm just going to HAVE to buy..I'm not going to say what it is, but I'll let the speculation begin

Anyway here are a couple of pics to whet your appetite until I can post more on Monday.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
54,024 Posts
Cool pics! I like the Cub Wrecker, that is neat. Lots of other great machines there too. Thanks!

·
Connoisseur of Rusty Junk
5,623 Posts
Thanks for your hospitality while we were visiting OB! It was great to finally put a face with the name. This show is huge and I think that we still missed quite a bit even though it seemed as though we walked almost non stop for the 5 or 6 hours we were there!

·
Live long and prosper
6,784 Posts
Thanks for those great photographs. Those Allis machines with all their accessories were great. I liked the skeleton in the chair too. lol

·
Tractorholic
3,097 Posts
Looks like a great show, thanks for the pictures! That skeleton just ain't right! The buzz saw on the rear of that Allis surprised me, though. Look forward to seeing whatever else you upload.

·
Super Moderator
54,024 Posts
I liked those Allis tractors, didn't realize they had all those neat attachments for them. I did save the pics of the Cub Wrecker for future possibilities. Got an old Craftsman just sitting around, might be a neat project.

·
Certified Wheel Horse Nut
817 Posts
Great looking pics! Looks like a fun time! Thanks for sharing!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts