Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
DR. Bolens
19,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another season winds down, once again went by way too fast!

Some of the "Trailer queens" getting the tanks filled with tru fuel and running the carbs dry for the winter

Attachments

·
Tractorholic
2,731 Posts
Looks like you've got'em stacked in there!

Reactions: Bolens 1000

·
DR. Bolens
19,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You guys in PA have the most shows in the country it seems!

Looks like you've got'em stacked in there!
Thats my little "Puzzle piece shed" Theres another tractor in the left side too :D

·
DR. Bolens
19,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looking good there! Something tells me you'll still be opening the door periodically and giving them some company. :)
Maybe once or twice :D

The place is riddled with moth balls to keep out unwanted guests :smilewink:

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Although I have no show quality tractors, as you guys are putting them away, I'm just getting the chance to bring mine home. They wil hopefully get here before winter. I closed on my house today so all the house stuff first. My toys will have to wait a few weeks as I have work related training over the next few weekends. Then it's all about playing with my tractors . Getting some ready for storage and some ready for winter.

·
Registered
10,092 Posts
You guys in PA have the most shows in the country it seems!

Only 3 in Pa,1 in CT and one in NC.You need to stretch your wings a littler farther.
Actually, CT has related shows each weekend until the last on OCT 15th. I plan to go to Zagray on the 1st, Brooklyn on the 9th, and Plainfield on the 15th. The swap meets in Plainfield open and close our season. They support the Haul of Fame Museum that is dedicated old trucks. Good Luck, Rick

·
Tractorholic
890 Posts
It's a shame Ny can't have more shows and it's a shame summer is already gone! I went to 2 shows this year and enjoyed them both a lot. Guys in pa and Ohio, what shows do you guys know of that would be an hour or 2 drive from WNY? Maybe us wny'ers need to spread our wings alittle farther to get to a good show a few times a year.

·
Registered
9,194 Posts
In this part of the country I heard of ONE show 3 days after it happened. Only 60 miles from home too. Would be nice to get more interested stirred up but most of the people don't know the difference between a lawn mower and a GT, even the ones that have a GT call them lawn mowers. Ge-e-e-e-e-z-z-z!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts