Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a Simplicity 725 on craigslist listed as restoration or parts only ($180). Ill be doing a full restoration on it. The 725 is in fair shape. Didn't include a mower deck. Currently missing the seat, air filter, and starter / generator. I did get a rototiller and mule drive with it. I do plan on selling the tiller and mule drive to help fund the 725 restoration.
- Doesn't run. Stripped motor down today (8/14/17) to find it needs new rings.
- Tin cover for motor is heavily rotted and will need to be replaced.
- BGB needs a rebuilt. Sheared keyway and may need new seals.
- Rear end shifts into all gears fine. Rolls fine in neutral. Brake works.
- Axle tube is not broken but will need new seals on outside of rear end.
- Includes one new rear tire. 3 other tires still hold air but will be replaced.
- Gas tank is in perfect condition. Most likely not original tank.
153.2 KB Views: 221
117.9 KB Views: 389
55.8 KB Views: 208
92.9 KB Views: 174
96.1 KB Views: 164
58.2 KB Views: 149
95.2 KB Views: 194
85.8 KB Views: 166
105.6 KB Views: 154