Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’m still a little new here,about a month and just picked up tractor number 2 ! Not sure if it’s a landlord or garden mark or if someone replaced the rear seat pan . I have enclosed pictures and the model and serial numbers. Looking for a place to ch numbers out . Tractor runs great ..has a newer 9 hp Briggs just needs clutch/ brake adjustment and some tweaking pretty clean too ! Model number SIM990239 , serial number 4570. Thank you in advance for any help , Bobby

·
Registered
10,085 Posts
Very nice. ZippoVarga on youtube just did a good series on servicing these old Simplicitys. Good Luck, Rick

·
Registered
1967 Craftsman 856C & 1967 Craftsman 857C
155 Posts
So I’m still a little new here,about a month and just picked up tractor number 2 ! Not sure if it’s a landlord or garden mark or if someone replaced the rear seat pan . I have enclosed pictures and the model and serial numbers. Looking for a place to ch numbers out . Tractor runs great ..has a newer 9 hp Briggs just needs clutch/ brake adjustment and some tweaking pretty clean too ! Model number SIM990239 , serial number 4570. Thank you in advance for any help , Bobby View attachment 400426 View attachment 400430 View attachment 400431 View attachment 400428 View attachment 400429

Not to get off topic here but what happen to that JD Round Fender you were thinking about?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not to get off topic here but what happen to that JD Round Fender you were thinking about?
So l reached out to him and he said it was available then he wasn’t answering me about getting to look at it , three days later he removed it. now last week it’s re-listed for $200 more and it doesn’t say anything about the hydraulics being removed but exact tractor ,exact same pictures ,and exact same person so who knows I’m turned off by it something else will come along. Too bad I really was interested

·
Registered
70 Posts
What you have is a 64' Landlord, with a Garden Mark Squire fender pan. And a Garden Mark Squire seat in AMAZING shape! The 64 came with the 9hp Briggs. I'm assuming someone just replaced the fender pan on the tractor.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts