Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
one of the shaft collars broke a bolt, so had to replace them all, should have gotten shorter ones

Wont repaint it because the first job it'll do is help relevel the gravel driveway after I use the cultivator to break it up a bit, maybe after, maybe just sell it right after, since it is the only job I wanted the plow for
Wood Gas Fixture Auto part Metal

Shoe Wood Handwriting Tool Gas

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Road surface Asphalt Wood

·
84 Posts
It looks like you're making progress. I find this fun when I'm doing it.

What attachment do you have that fits the square tube on the tractor. I have a weed/brush mower with a similar mount.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
It looks like you're making progress. I find this fun when I'm doing it.

What attachment do you have that fits the square tube on the tractor. I have a weed/brush mower with a similar mount.
that is for a 1952-53 simplicity plow, as per the manuals (part shape matches perfectly)

since it is obvious that I already have a plow, it tends to get used as a kickstand, might end up using it to hold weights

·
84 Posts
Okay.
I bought a Hoe-Trac and attachments from a local gentlemen years ago, before his auction. I got a plow (blade) without the bracket, but it's the later one. I saw the bracket later in another mans pile, but could not find him. Luckily, I have others.

·
84 Posts
Most attachments were for Simplicity, however as I stated in another thread, the clevis' on some early pull behind attachments, will not fit the Midlands offered by Wards. The disc that was part of the above purchase, is not deep enough for the Midland tractors. I don't know of anyone else who had encountered this besides me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts