Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Brinley pull behind blade and I recently bought a John Deere S100. According to JD, they have to hitch that will work with the S100. Does anyone know someone who builds these or where I could find something that would allow me to use the blade? I can pull it behind, but raising it is almost impossible to do. Thanks.

·
Registered
Ingersoll 224, 1989
182 Posts
I have a Brinley pull behind blade and I recently bought a John Deere S100. According to JD, they have to hitch that will work with the S100. Does anyone know someone who builds these or where I could find something that would allow me to use the blade? I can pull it behind, but raising it is almost impossible to do. Thanks.
Sadly I do not see where a sleeve hitch is manufactured for that tractor. I am not sure if something like this could be adapted to work given that you do not have 23" tires:

Depending on what you are grading, I may be a little concerned using what was built as a lawn tractor to do garden tractor work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can pull it behind the lawn tractor just by using the hitch pin in the hole on the back. The issue is if I have to back up, I have to turn around and lift the blade, and that thing is heavy. If I can just figure out a way to lift the blade without killing myself, I'll be happy! Hahaha!

·
Registered
9,324 Posts
How about using an electric winch to do the lifting?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts