Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Tractorholic
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
Ive been so busy with a wedding, honeymoon, and repairing my house that I havent had time til now to install my snowblower and soft sided bolens cab. I had it on my tractor last year and cant seem to remember a few things. I got the blower and cab on but cant remeber how the auger shoot adjuster rod bracket gets mounted to the tractor. Also does the bracket go inside the cab or stay outside the cab! Pictures and advice would be great!!! Thanks!

·
Tractorholic
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did bolens make different brackets for the auger shot rod? mine looks to be much higher than yours. I have it bolted on right, but it appears to sit higher.

·
Tractorholic
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well thats the way I thought I had it last year, but this year it didnt look right with it mounted outside. It made a big gap between the cab and tractor that snow could just fly in and onto my leg. Oh well the brackets inside for now. When its not freezing out and a blizzard I may try to change it. But for now its gonna stay like that. thanks Brian!

·
Tractorholic
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think we have @ 10 to 12" of snow this morning at 5 am. I had to be in buffalo for snowremoval at work by 6:30 so I didn't get the 1050 out. I heard on the news that boston hills southward could see snows as heavy as 1-2" per hour. So it looks like I will have alot of seat time coming inside my 1050 cab when I make it home!

·
Tractorholic
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
where in bosotn do you live exactly, you cant be that far from me. i live down on langford rd, by uncle franks bar.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts