Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Searching for a electric lift kit for my 99 Craftsman 40" two stage blower. Recently hurt my shoulder, and even with physio I may not be able to lift this sucker manually anymore. No luck searching and thought you knowledgeable gents may know where to get one, cost, difficulty of installation, etc. Thanks. If it matters, the yard tractor it fits on is an 07 Craftsman ys4500, 22 hp.

Wheel Snow Vehicle Tire Automotive tire

Edit: brainstorming this problem, and was wondering if there was any reason why I couldn't attach this portable winch to the right side, under the manual lift handle? It would also be handy for when I got stuck...whaddiya think?

https://www.lowes.ca/winches-accessories/keeper-2-000-lbs-electric-winch-w-handheld-remote_9761202.html?af=3632&cse=3632&gclid=CODmpPL3tckCFQyPaQodL_4ALw&gclsrc=aw.ds

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
55,381 Posts
Got the Sears model # for that? Sears may still have one or at least what all comes with it.

Reactions: glide
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.