Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:help: im thinking about tradeing my flat back blower an 50 bucks for a round back blower that a little bit nicer. is that a good deal on my part?:shoot2:

·
DR. Bolens
19,063 Posts
Generally from what I have seen, The going rate seems to be: $40-$100 (Flat Back) Usually anywhere between $80-$150 Roundback

All depends on condition

I have seen round backs up to $200 but they generally dont sell

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the round back has a really strait auger, paint is still very nice and i dont think it has been used very much. its a very clean and strait blower. mine isnt nearly as nice an i really want a round back so im goin for it. goin to get it next week

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Bolens 1000 said:
Keep us Posted... Is it the red or Black one?
Yes,let us know.

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its yellow. no1 beleves me but there is a yellow roundback for a tube frame

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
when i get it home iom goin to look at it very good an maybe chip some paint off to see whats under the yellow

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
he sent me pics an the model number but i forgot to save the email an it got deleted

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
the modle number is 18516. i thought the paint was nicer byt still a strait blower DSCF1510.jpg

now i think i understand. i thought you ment by round back you were talkin about the shoot. its the whole blow. wow im stupid

Attachments

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Attachments

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
im goin to just keep my blower. i dont understand why there is the square shoot an the round shoot. does the round one work any better

·
DR. Bolens
19,063 Posts
1967bolens collector said:
im goin to just keep my blower. i dont understand why there is the square shoot an the round shoot. does the round one work any better
The old Style Started out with the round chute.... then they went to square shoots.... It really makes no difference

1 - 15 of 15 Posts