Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
6,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just used stuff around the shop, didn't buy anything. Not the greatest lookin hook up, but I'm hopin it works. It's quick attach, two pins, two springs, off it goes then two pins to put the bucket back on. Spring loaded on the plow only. No springs on bucket.
Any way, it's on there and will see how it works. Won't hurt my feelings if I don't have to use it this winter.

Noel.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,183 Posts
I can't get used to you guys calling a blade a plow. A plow to us in the Ag country is an attachment to turn the soil. A blade is used to move material, or level or clear the surface. Geeeezzzz! :poke: :wallbanging:

·
6,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I guess I shoulda said snow plow. Then call the other ground plow. Maybe it's the way it's spelled, plow, or plough.

Sorry for the confusion.

Noel

Reactions: wgb and chieffan

·
Registered
9,183 Posts
Just different terminology from different parts of the country Noel. Got to admit though that loader looks a little bit better every time I see it. :dancingbanana:

Reactions: propane1

·
6,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was wondering when somebody was gunna say something , Alan.
It not easy to pull or push ahead, springs got a good hold on the snow blade.

Noel

Reactions: MH81

·
Tractorholic
8,348 Posts
I was looking at the blade pivot point , it seems kind of low compared to the snow plows I have , maybe it doesn't need a very strong spring then ?

Reactions: propane1 and MH81
1 - 12 of 12 Posts