Garden Tractor Forums banner

So Much Went Wrong.......

3K views 68 replies 30 participants last post by  Team_Green 
OT buddy.. I hope and pray everything turns out good and your wife comes home soon to keep you in line.. Thinking of you both every day buddy.. may your wife be strong and you stay strong for her....

OT, if you need anything PM me, you know I'm only a few exits away if needed. :thumbs:
John thanks for offering help to OT.. The stubborn ole goat will pretend every thing is fine even when it's not. OT... Please if need take John up on his offer..

If friends can't vent to friends what good are those friends. We are here for you and praying for you and your wife as you go through this. AL
If you can't vent to a friend they are not a friend in my eyes..

WOW ! More replies than i expected. Much appreciated.When I finally got to see her yesterday she was in much better spirits, and said to say thank you to everyone. ( like I needed to be told, lol ! )

Sears Yellow, thanks for explaining the picc line. Not knowing how to spell some words, or acronyms, bugs the crap outa me, lol. Also, thanks for the info on the vacuum. Dag nabbed modern whatchamacallits bobble this ol' coots mind. :D

NJKen, good to hear from you, been awhile .

It was so nice to see my wife smile. She perked up so much because she was able to get back to that particular rehab center.

Any way, thanks again evreyone.
modern whatchamacallits??? For you that could be cars that don't have wooden wheels... Or a fridge with out the ice blocks...

Reactions: backwoods
I remember em also.. My granny had one in the porch.. no room in the kitchen.. table had to be big my ole man has 16 brothers and sisters..

We're just happy your wife is coming all.
Yup.. I can only hope the first thing she gets (makes) him do is laundry and take a shower.. He is starting to smell up the chat room....

On a serious note.. OT.. You know we are all happy with this fantastic news.. Makes my heart smile your wife will be home soon..

Thanks guys, TG, the yard looks terrible, but that's 'cuz I'm not goin' out in the heat and humidity. House is so / so. Weather's supposed to get nice starting Sunday, so I'll get the grass mowed again, and I clean one room a day... my "revolving account" lol !

John, if you ever know when you're going to up here, shoot me a PM and maybe we could meet somewhere. for coffee or whatever. There's a Panera's off of 495 and Rte 1 south. It'a bout 2 miles or so from me.

I haven't been around much, but hope to remedy that once my better half gets home. I do appreciate the well wishes though ! :thumbs:

OH, this morning we found that she is able to get into our little Hundai hatchback, so there's no more needing to borrow her aunt's Crown Vic. That saves about four gallons going to the surgeon's. lol .....AND I'm pretty sure that I will be allowed to r........ errr,... take her for a car ride soon. ( I learn, LilysDad ! :D )
Get er cleaner up.. wife wil club you... I hope your ready to make a nice supper for when your BETTER half comes home..

Hope she's back in action soon OT!!

BTW- Yo G- The siggy you got.. Hmmmmm:

oldtimer

The GF (Gary fisher mountain bike) is right behind me. I'm ignoring its whimpering.
Funny you just saw that.. It's been there for six months or more... Get new specs ya old fart hahahahahaha

BTW.. That is a quote from OT in chat room...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.