Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,410 Posts
The one looks to be a David Bradley 2 wheel tractor as you said. That other is a 3 wheeled mower, maybe an early Yazoo or similar built machine. You can see, just behind the fuel tank, a deck lift/suspension spring, so there's likely a deck still attached to it that can't be seen. Yazoo used fuel tanks shaped like that. As to the little yellow machine...I have no idea! It appears to have a steel pan seat on it also.

·
Premium Member
32,410 Posts
Bill56 said:
Now that you mentioned it, I do remember seeing pictures of mowers with fuel tanks like that. And I see the mower underneath now, too. Thanks for pointing all that out. Do you have any idea what make and hp the engine might be?
I'm gonna toss a guess that it's a Briggs, but no idea on the model #. It's a biggun though! In it's day likely rated just 10 or 12hp, but today would rate FAR higher.

·
Premium Member
32,410 Posts
Bill, being a twin, then most likely it's a Wisconsin THD or TJD. Really hard to tell from the pic, but an inline twin spells Wisconsin. The TJD I stuffed into my Bush Hog JBI came off a Yazoo 3 wheel mower. BTW...parts for the Wisconsin THD or TJD are easy enough to get.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.