Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
6,148 Posts
Great pictures, all out hard at work!! Thanks, Noel.

·
DR. Bolens
19,074 Posts
Was that cart marketed by Bolens or is it just one you put the Bolens decals on?
Yes, Model 16459

I believe they were also built by Bolens and not something they bought from a supplier. The 70's ones may have been outsourced.

·
Got Sum
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Was that cart marketed by Bolens or is it just one you put the Bolens decals on?
Hi Dave yes it's one of Aaron Schmidt's X-treme Motorworks hydro dump cart , he's a Cub guy and check out his website he has 'mad' skills.

I guess it depends on which cart.... the Green one looks homemade
Brian ( come on man we call it 'custom' made ????) I know , I know , I'm cheating putting Bolens on it. You would have to see it up close and use it , I loaded and hauled 10 ton crushed limestone ( up hill both ways ????) last summer it performs flawlessly . IMO worth every penny!

I am positive that's a extreme motor works hydraulic dump trailer. I have been eying them up for a while.
Archive back page 12 or 13 in the Bolens forum I posted it and what I did to it.

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
Hi Dave yes it's one of Aaron Schmidt's X-treme Motorworks hydro dump cart , he's a Cub guy and check out his website he has 'mad' skills. ..
He does indeed. I take it you have the hydro lift on it?

I've lusted for one of the scraper/pans:

·
1,206 Posts
Love it, nice group of tractors you have there!

Reactions: WrenchinOnIt

·
RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres
15,608 Posts
WOW, what a great group of Bolens you have there, Thanks for sharing !! :thumbs:

Reactions: WrenchinOnIt
1 - 15 of 15 Posts