Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok first off I have to thank Ray and his wife for leting my dad and I use some of there space to show my ridemaster. Also I like to say we had a blast going for my first time and I am all talked out from the hours of Ray and I talking about ridemasters and Bolens.

Here some pics of the ridemasters that were there that were not Rays or mine.

Picture 018.jpg

More to come there loading right now.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
54,019 Posts
Nice pics, Jerome. Thanks for posting. Like the tool in pic #2, would that be considered a cultivator? Would do a great job between rows. I like to have one of those/something similar for my GTs. It would break up ground real well in front of a blade.

Reactions: wilberj

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
Thanks for the pics. The ridemaster is a fascinating thing. I hope to see one someday if I ever make my way out of the tractor wilderness to a major show.

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rays area, my ridemaster is in the middle of the Rays 2

Picture 028.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
KennyP said:
Nice pics, Jerome. Thanks for posting. Like the tool in pic #2, would that be considered a cultivator? Would do a great job between rows. I like to have one of those/something similar for my GTs. It would break up ground real well in front of a blade.
Yes it's a type of one and from what Ray told me its hard to find for the Ridemaster.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Some great pics ,Jerome,thanks for sharing .

Reactions: wilberj

·
Connoisseur of Rusty Junk
5,623 Posts
Thanks for the pictures Jerome! Looks like the two of you had a really good time!

·
tinkerer
2,329 Posts
caseguy said:
Thanks for the pictures Jerome! Looks like the two of you had a really good time!
We did have a good time.
I had met Jerome and his dad for just a couple of minutes at one time.
It was nice to be able to spend some time with the two of them and my wife and I both enjoyed their company.

Hope we can do it again sometime.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics, looks like it was a very nice show.

·
tinkerer
2,329 Posts
PennsylvaniaNewt said:
So how does the steering work on the ridemaster? What exactly is turning?
Reference to post #7. ...
There are three Ridemasters in a row with Jerome's Ridemaster setting in the center.
To the right of his tractor is a Ridemaster with the wheels turned at 90 degrees.

When you turn the front wheels, everything up front turns with them ( Wheels, engine, gas tank and counterweight ).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts