Garden Tractor Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was informed today that one of our members has passed on this past Saturday. I don't know his username, but his name is Robert Parker of Grottoes. From what I was told, this Gentleman collected Sears tractors. I'm hearing this from a former member from here and he wanted you all to know if you knew of Robert. I don't know any of the details or what the cause of death may have been, as I don't or didn't know Robert personally. If anyone is needing more information, I will do my best to find out more details for you, but for now, this is all I have.

Condolences to the Family, and you are in our Prayers.

·
665 Posts
I was informed today that one of our members has passed on this past Saturday. I don't know his username, but his name is Robert Parker of Grottoes. From what I was told, this Gentleman collected Sears tractors. I'm hearing this from a former member from here and he wanted you all to know if you knew of Robert. I don't know any of the details or what the cause of death may have been, as I don't or didn't know Robert personally. If anyone is needing more information, I will do my best to find out more details for you, but for now, this is all I have.

Condolences to the Family, and you are in our Prayers.
As I walk thru the Valley of Death I will fear no Evil. God Bless the Family

·
Super Moderator
55,657 Posts

·
Super Moderator
55,657 Posts
Yeah, don't know why old posts keep getting brought back up unless it's spammers!

·
Super Moderator
55,657 Posts
Just looked at the Recommended Reading list at the bottom of this page. It at least recommends only posts from this year. That seems to be an improvement.
Don
I found the culprit! He won't be posting here anymore!

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
I didn't realize there was a culprit. I thought the problem was just someone replying to a very old thread that showed up in the recommended reading list at the bottom of the page without realizing the timing discrepancy. Meaning I thought it was an honest mistake caused by the "recommended reading" list at the bottom of the page. I look at that list now and all of the recommended reading posts listed are at least from this year. That should greatly reduce if not eliminate problems. Thanks Kenny.
Don

·
Super Moderator
55,657 Posts
I didn't realize there was a culprit. I thought the problem was just someone replying to a very old thread that showed up in the recommended reading list at the bottom of the page without realizing the timing discrepancy. Meaning I thought it was an honest mistake caused by the "recommended reading" list at the bottom of the page. I look at that list now and all of the recommended reading posts listed are at least from this year. That should greatly reduce if not eliminate problems. Thanks Kenny.
Don
I suspect anyone that brings up old threads. Should have checked him closer when I first saw his post. Won't happen again!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.