Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Collector of Rusty Junk
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After playing with Mr. Bradley yesterday, I'm am plenty sore. But I was very impressed with it. As you can see from the video I posted, after the plowing I decided to mount the disc and clean up a bit. I set the disc for max cut and even thou the ground was rough the DB handled it easily. I thought I was going to kill the motor a time or two, but it just kept putting along.

So today I'm going to rest a bit and build a cold smoke generator so I can smoke some cheese.

·
Super Moderator
54,617 Posts
Great video, Pat! I'm sore too from twisting, turning, and riding on two wheels. But it was fun. We need to do this again! I'm hooked now!

·
Collector of Rusty Junk
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was hoping to get a video of your wheelies, but I didn't get the good ones. You had the front wheels at least 6" off the ground. The look of your face was priceless.

Reactions: KennyP

·
Tractorholic
8,388 Posts
Just got done watching the video and was thinking that if it was me using the DB I wouldn't be able to move my arms , back ,legs (take your pick lol ) today , thanks for taking and sharing it

·
Collector of Rusty Junk
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I took 2 Motrins yesterday, and I probably need more today.

·
Super Moderator
54,617 Posts
I'm on a regiment of Bayer Back & Body twice a day for a couple days. But, I'm ready to try again! That was fun! Hurts today, though!

·
Collector of Rusty Junk
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can see why they quit making these.

Reactions: MH81

·
Collector of Rusty Junk
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
In the NEOGTA topic under events.

Reactions: oldedeeres and JRJ

·
Live long and prosper
6,791 Posts
After watching the video I know why you are all beat up. Thanks for the video, it was great. It looked pretty successful for a first ever. Congratulations.

·
Collector of Rusty Junk
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The real problem is the old DB is older than and tougher too!!!

Pass the BenGay please.

·
Collector of Rusty Junk
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm not sure who mastered who.

·
Super Moderator
54,617 Posts
You got a good workout for sure, Pat! I still think we could have built a sod house with that stuff!

·
Collector of Rusty Junk
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yea I'm still feeling it, my legs still hurt, and my right foot hurts.

·
Super Moderator
54,617 Posts
We had better get over this soon, cause I think I have Mike talked into doing it again before long!

·
Collector of Rusty Junk
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh Boy!!!!

·
Super Moderator
54,617 Posts
I think we may make this a 2 day event and see if we can get more folks plowing this time.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts