Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Premium Member
3,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need me one of these its a Briggs speed control I think the part number is 295917 it is obsolete not unlike myself, however if someone has the rod and small spring that goes horizontally I can make do with this crusted thing. Thanks guys, Hank Wood Gas Metal Fashion accessory Rectangle
Wood Gas Art Metal Lock


1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.