Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Tractorholic
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Daughter and grandaughter are visiting for a few days. Here are some pics of Caite and I cruisin on the 12.
Plant Wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
Very nice ross. Looks like she was having a blast. :thumbs:

Reactions: KIRO-1

·
Connoisseur of Rusty Junk
5,623 Posts
Thanks for the pics Ross! Your Granddaughter is adorable!

·
Proud to be Deplorable
29,904 Posts
dstaggs said:
Oh Dang Who Having the most fun. Know the feeling so great to spend time with the grandkids.
IamSherwood said:
Looks like she had a lot of fun.
As did you.
Yeah, they both look like they were having a ball, but the 12 was enjoying itself more. :D

Thanks for the pics, they are rely nice. Glad you all enjoyed yourselves. :thumbs:

·
Super Moderator
54,356 Posts
Ross, thanks for the pics. I would say you both had a great time. I used to take one of the grand kids riding in the trailer. He loved it and was right there every time I hooked it up.

·
Tractorholic
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Shorts Tire Automotive tire Wheel Plant
Had her in the trailer for a bit but she wanted to drive. Did get her to sit still for a good ride in Mina's cart though.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
54,356 Posts
Once they get to 'drive', forget the trailer. LOL I like the cart you have for Mina. How are the pups doing?

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Thanks for sharing those pictures,Ross.

·
Tractorholic
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Pups are doing well. Transferred 1 litter to my wife's mentor once they were old enough to travel. (they do that alot,makes it easier to keep track of who's who I guess)
I made Mina's draft cart with Butternut wood and used Cherry for the side slats & shaft brackets to add some color to the cart. Mina is my #1 puller. When I need a newf to pull some heavy loads she gets the nod. She don't pull very fast but will pull all day long. Very calm girl and she swims like a fish. (Newfs swim using all 4 legs, kinda breast stroke like)
I will try and get some pics today of the litter that is still here and post them.

·
Super Moderator
54,356 Posts
Glad the pups are doing well. Good choice of woods for the cart. Caitlin will fit in there for a while yet.

·
Tractorholic
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They haven't been for a visit in about a year. Probably be another year before they are able to visit again so I guess that gives me 12 months to build a larger draft cart.LOL
My daughter is NCOIC of battlefield weather operations at Ft. Bragg (even though she's AF) so getting away for any length of time is difficult for her. She has spent much of her time here on the phone or emailing. But to her it's still a break. Can you tell that I'm extremely proud of her???LOL

·
Tractorholic
1,711 Posts
rossboyle52 said:
My daughter is NCOIC of battlefield weather operations at Ft. Bragg (even though she's AF) so getting away for any length of time is difficult for her.
If Her or the family need anything let us know. We are about 45 minutes away. Gald to help out our service members and board members.

·
Tractorholic
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You Guys are The greatest! I will relay the message to my daughter. :thumbs:

·
Junk Whisperer
1,443 Posts
Thanks Ross for the great pictures. You have a lot to be proud of,and I am sure you have been enjoying your early fathers day gift of spending time with your family. God Bless, and nice work on the cart! Shawn

1 - 18 of 18 Posts