Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure what models used this one, but I know that none of my tractors use it.

It's not new, but is in really good shape. It has a couple of nicks and dings, but no big chips in it.

If anyone is interested in it let me know. The price will be VERY reasonable.

Here's a pic. You can see the biggest 'nick' at about the 11:00 position.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Came on the 650, 750, 850, 1050, 1250, and 1455.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Does look in pretty nice shape.

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, it's pretty decent. Not good enough for a "Trailer Queen Restoration", but great for a 'working tactor' that's being left in original condition.

Anyway, it's already found a new home and will be on it's way there Tuesday.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Awww, shucks! I've been looking for one of those for my tractor for a while! Oh well, at least it already found a good home... Did NewPaws493 end up getting it?

Ah well... I'm always a day late and a dollar short, you know?

If anyone spots another one of these in good shape for a good price, let me know, because I want it!!

·
912 Posts
I'll sell you mine.One catch though......there's a tractor attached to it. make me an outrageous offer and it's yours.

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
I have two NOS ones hideing for my tractors.

·
1,204 Posts
It is nice that you are offering it up cheap for someone who could use it. I gave one away to a fellow member this past winter. He was very happy to get it and it was nice to help someone out.

Reactions: Bruce Dorsi

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
It's going to NewPaws, for what I have in it....nothing

The only condition being that he do the same for someone else in the future. I knew that I would probably never have a use for it, so figured instead of it just sitting collecting dust, that it needed to go to someone that could use it.

It's really been odd here lately. I've had the 'fleet' sitting in the side yard, almost all summer, and for one reason or another just in the last month there have been a 1/2 dozen or so people stop in wanting to know if I'm selling any of them, if I have parts, or just to ask about them.

Anyway, one fella stopped in when I was out and left a note asking me to call him. I did, and he was looking for a deck for a 1053, and I told him I had 2 that would work with it. When he showed up, he brought that cap with him and just gave it to me, saying he had no use for it.

He ended up with a nice 38" mower that I got with the G10. He's a younger fella and was like a kid at Christmas when we were loading it in his van.

I told him and another guy that was looking for the front PTO shaft for an HT20 about the site here, so we might get a couple of new members. Sure hope they join. Both are right likable fellas.

Reactions: MailmAn

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
It's going to NewPaws, for what I have in it....nothing

The only condition being that he do the same for someone else in the future. I knew that I would probably never have a use for it, so figured instead of it just sitting collecting dust, that it needed to go to someone that could use it.

It's really been odd here lately. I've had the 'fleet' sitting in the side yard, almost all summer, and for one reason or another just in the last month there have been a 1/2 dozen or so people stop in wanting to know if I'm selling any of them, if I have parts, or just to ask about them.

Anyway, one fella stopped in when I was out and left a note asking me to call him. I did, and he was looking for a deck for a 1053, and I told him I had 2 that would work with it. When he showed up, he brought that cap with him and just gave it to me, saying he had no use for it.

He ended up with a nice 38" mower that I got with the G10. He's a younger fella and was like a kid at Christmas when we were loading it in his van.

I told him and another guy that was looking for the front PTO shaft for an HT20 about the site here, so we might get a couple of new members. Sure hope they join. Both are right likable fellas.
I know what your saying I get peaple stopping by trying to sell there Bolens all the time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts