Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1973 Suburban SS/16 it was missing the dash panel and have not seen any for sale online and I was wondering if a dash off a ss or st 12 or any of the other smaller suburbans would work, seems to be a few of them, or even the newer GT models haven't seen any of them either really haven't looked, just wondering if my original dash metal or plastic ?

Would not matter for now metal or plastic just need something that would work to get it going if some other models would work that would be great ?

Attachments

·
Getting Out!
8,205 Posts
Try ebay? Can't help on what years needed or models. Lots of parts there, or good tractr shows and swaps. Portland, IN is one of biggest, plenty of Sears parts there, August 24 to 28 or close. ONe of biggest in country.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Try ebay? Can't help on what years needed or models. Lots of parts there, or good tractr shows and swaps. Portland, IN is one of biggest, plenty of Sears parts there, August 24 to 28 or close. ONe of biggest in country.
Thanks glgrumpy been looking on ebay theirs a lot of suburban 10 - 12 dashes haven't had any luck finding one for mine but I will keep up the search.

usually when I am not trying to find something is when I find it

·
Super Moderator
54,601 Posts
I have a nice looking ST/16. No motor and the upper grille is broken. Otherwise, in great shape, including decals! Be nice to find it a good home!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.