·
DR. Bolens
19,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As promised here are the pictures of the things I bought:

pa auction 004.jpg

A NOS Bolens tractor cover

pa auction 010.jpg
I got a NOS PTO shaft for the EK and what looks to be a used EK rear counter weight
pa auction 008.jpg

I got this Bolens dealer display light and post

pa auction 005.jpg

NOS EK front blade

pa auction 007.jpg

I also got this NOS pull behind cart for the small frame Bolens

pa auction 003.jpg

And finally another EK10! :dancingbanana:
When I first saw it in the warehouse it was all together. Then one of the owners had this great idea of bringing it out on a fork lift...... Well he picked it up and started dragging it in this awkward position and snapped the piviot mechanism in half :wallbanging::wallbanging::wallbanging::mad2::mad2::mad2:

Attachments

·
RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres
15,608 Posts
Brian, You bought some great pieces, that cart is the nicest original carts I've seen. And that plow is a great addition to your stable. Way to go..:worshippy1:

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Wow nice buys. What he have for large frame stuff and ridemaster.
Now you need a small frame for the cart.

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,407 Posts
Breaking that pivot likely saved you several $'s, and an easy fix too. SUPER haul Brian! And you are so right, there are some
things you just cannot pass up! This was one of those things!

·
Tractorholic
628 Posts
Nice stuff!!!

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
Brian, I can't believe you didn't let us know you were coming down. I wanted to make it to the auction but kind of forgot about it but if I would have know you were coming down we definitely would have made it up.

Nice stuff you got though :D

·
Connoisseur of Rusty Junk
5,623 Posts
Great haul of great items Brian! Looks like you got quite a bit of stuff...mostly NOS too! Glad that you had a good time!

·
DR. Bolens
19,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
olcowhand said:
Breaking that pivot likely saved you several $'s, and an easy fix too. SUPER haul Brian! And you are so right, there are some
things you just cannot pass up! This was one of those things!
Thats what I figured.... Only paid $140 for it and I got the parts EK I will just swap the part over :D

The deck that came with it is in awesome condition. There is still paint on the blades!

·
DR. Bolens
19,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wilberj said:
Wow nice buys. What he have for large frame stuff and ridemaster.
Now you need a small frame for the cart.
No ridemaster stuff.....
Only largeframe stuff that was there was a set of wheel weights, a NOS cruise control kit and a 3pt hitch kit
I believe Rick bought them

G

·
what do 3 points go for? im dying to get one. but i need an engine rebuild new tranny fluid and filter and other stuff before i can buy the fun stuff =(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts