Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Tractorholic
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My motor is shaping up! So where can I get Tecumseh HH 100 decals? Mine is an early starter/generator version complete with points...I'm trying to find what should be on there as well as locations of decals. My sheetmetal around the engine didn't leave any solid indication of where decals may have been located other than a partial on the air cleaner.

A source for the decals and any correct photos of locations for the decals would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Rich

·
Tractorholic
866 Posts
I am not sure that you can...

This one is the best you will find for the SSI decal, but yours is pre- SSI Solid State Decal

This lube and service decal may look at home: Lube & Fuel Instruction Decal_1

Here is a cast iron engine info one, not positive if it's a Tecumseh or not: Cast Iron Decal

E-bay will turn stuff up from time to time. If you find a source for the air-cleaner decal, grab two for me and I will pay you back when you come down. I would love to replace those on my two.

Reactions: IamSherwood

·
Tractorholic
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FirefyterEmt said:
If you find a source for the air-cleaner decal, grab two for me and I will pay you back when you come down. I would love to replace those on my two.
I'd love to but I don't even know what it's supposed to look like? I only knew there was a decal on mine because of the outline it left on the cover...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts