Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've had a few people ask about pictures and dimensions for the Terra-blade. This is off my bolens large frame.

Everything is 1/4" thick.

Hopefully the drawings are clear enough. No computer at home, just a printer/scanner hooked wirelessly to my smart phone so bear with me.

If there's any specific picture you'd like to see, let me know and I'll post them within a couple days. I'll get some close ups of it on the tractor in the next couple weeks. It's off the tractor now.

Attachments

·
Tractorholic
988 Posts
If I can find an appropriate blade, that should be relatively easy to fab up. If I put a hydraulic ram on it, I can adjust the angle using the rear ports on one of the later Large Frames.

Thanks, HT20D!

Reactions: HT20D

·
9 Posts
Thanks for posting information and drawings. Very helpful. I have two questions if you could answer. Is this for a LF Bolens and if it is does it mount to the frame underneath motor or on the steering bridge. And it's been awhile since I have read plans.What does FB stand for. Thanks again.

·
Got Sum
1,223 Posts
Thanks for posting information and drawings. Very helpful. I have two questions if you could answer. Is this for a LF Bolens and if it is does it mount to the frame underneath motor or on the steering bridge. And it's been awhile since I have read plans.What does FB stand for. Thanks again.
Looking at the pics I'd say FB stands for flat bar, RB round bar

Nice drawings HT20D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looking at the pics I'd say FB stands for flat bar, RB round bar
Nice drawings HT20D
You are correct, FB= flat bar, RB= round bar.

Thank you, I am a structural designer so this was right up my alley. I would have liked to do this in the 3D software I use at work...or at least AutoCAD but with no computer at home, it was back to pen and paper.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.