Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Tractorholic
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after first buying this thing at a yard sale back on july 4th weekend, doing a complete engine swap by taking out the old wisconsin s8d, putting in a tra-10d and then putting in whats in now, which is a 1975/6 Bolens G10 Briggs 10 horse, and finally finding the correct size belt for my application I can now say My 1964 Bolens 900 is offically Running and Driving:yelclap: Took 6 months to get to this point but it was worth it:dancingbanana:I drove it around in the snow today and unfortunitly didnt get a pic, but I grabbed the pull behind lawn wagon out of the shed and loaded my little ride magic on it and towed it up to the old shed lol, didnt bog down at all, what a great tractor!!!

·
Live long and prosper
6,786 Posts
Congrats on your success.

·
Tractorholic
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks everyone, i still have little things to do but most of it is done

·
Tractorholic
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bread320i said:
sounds like you got yourself a fun toy
one of many lol

·
Tractorholic
2,075 Posts
Glad to hear you have given an old Bolens new life. Please keep us updated and remember,pictures are a must.

·
Tractorholic
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Attachments

·
Tractorholic
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bolens 1000 said:
I love that 900

Not too often that that steering wheel cap is still there. They are usually long gone
it is cracked, but im afraid if i remove it to fix it, it will break in half

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Glad to hear you got it up and running,it looks good.

·
483 Posts
Its hard to keep a Bolens down for very long. I only hope that when I can get to the one that I have in storage it looks that good when I am done.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts