Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Nut Case
1,940 Posts
I love the snow so I hope its right. I also just got a new snowblower attachment just after winter last year. I'm ready!!

Eric

Sent from my XT897 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: bgkid2966

·
Elf guardian
7,712 Posts
Last week, Environment Canada, forecasted an extremely wet Sept/Oct. for the Great Lakes.

If the last 24 hrs is any indication, they may have made that call right. Bring it on....

·
Super Moderator
54,818 Posts
Maybe I need to put the blade back on the FF this fall. I do have a rotating orange beacon light!

Reactions: OkieGt

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
Hmmm....might be time to restore my Bush Hog ST-320 snow blower!

·
Tractorholic
1,641 Posts
This gives me mixed feelings. Having just started with the township this spring I am not sure I want a winter filled with heavy snows on my first winter plowing. However I do like to use my snow thrower and this will be the first year to actually get to use my 620 blower which I have got painted last week and am almost done assembling. LOL!!!

Reactions: MH81

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
Not had enough snow to push, much less blow for a few years now. I've been watching for a bad winter a couple years now.

·
Super Moderator
54,818 Posts
Not had enough snow to push, much less blow for a few years now. I've been watching for a bad winter a couple years now.
Same down here, Daniel. Had a couple 'freak' snows, but no actual winter to speak of.

·
Banned
1,448 Posts
Maybe I need to put the blade back on the FF this fall. I do have a rotating orange beacon light!
Kenny I'm afraid f you dont have a blower this winter, the rear blade might not be enough. With the amount of rain we had this summer, we are due for not only snow, but ice and extremely cold temps, look for record cold and record snows

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
So your saying i shouldnt have sold my jd with the cab with the heater.... dang it.. maybe a plow for the GMC is the ticket.. ohh time to fix the fan for the heater..

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
I 'think' I'm pretty well covered for this year with attachments for my Bolens.

I have snow blowers for the Estate Keeper, the tube frames, and the large frames.

Blades for the tube frames, and large frames.

A Sweepster broom for the large frames, and if it gets REAL deep, a FEL on a large Frame.

I have a soft cab mounted on one large frame, and before the snow flies, a hard cab for one of the others.

·
Super Moderator
54,818 Posts
Kenny I'm afraid f you dont have a blower this winter, the rear blade might not be enough. With the amount of rain we had this summer, we are due for not only snow, but ice and extremely cold temps, look for record cold and record snows
Mike, I'm talking about the big yeller blade that came with it for the front,

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:50864]

·
Super Moderator
54,818 Posts

·
Elf guardian
7,712 Posts
Well, if it's going to be real cold, that'll have an affect on the

"Fall through the Ice" contest. Big time.

Keep that in mind guys.

·
Banned
1,448 Posts
I have no cabs, but I cant wont into one anyway, a little clausterphopic, I have a 48 inch two stage on the Ariens, a nice 42 inch on the Bolens, and five tractors with front blades, here in Oklahama if thats not enough, we in big trouble

·
Anything Red . . .
12,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So your saying i shouldnt have sold my jd with the cab with the heater.... dang it.. maybe a plow for the GMC is the ticket.. ohh time to fix the fan for the heater..
I'm thinking if you can find a silo blower and ummmh . . . maybe a junked out truck frame, you could build something up.

Or you could move back to TX.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts