Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the new tires on the Snapper, I need to to get rears on two more Massey's the MF-14, and the other MF1650, This thing is so powerful, so quiet, and deceivingly quick

Attachments

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
Mike, you look like a kid with free reign in a candy store! Fun aren't they! :thumbs:

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
The tires look good. :thumbs:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is a AQS original engine and muffler, way quieter than the MF-14. I do have my own personal "candy store"--- The sweetest gal in the world, almost all the tractors I want, plus a huge stash of chocolate

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
hooligan said:
I do have my own personal "candy store"--- The sweetest gal in the world, almost all the tractors I want, plus a huge stash of chocolate
Lucky you. :rofl2:

·
32,409 Posts
hooligan said:
I do have my own personal "candy store"--- The sweetest gal in the world, almost all the tractors I want, plus a huge stash of chocolate
Yep, Mike...me too! No matter what life throws at us, we have our "candy store" to come home to! :thumbs:
BTW Mike...you totally addicted to chocolate too?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hold on, I have to put down the 1/2 gal of double chocolote extreme moose tracks ice cream and move the HO-HO wrappers out of the way. Now what were you saying? There must be something wrong with me, I eat tons of chocolate every day and I'm not gaining weight. I used to order the Mile High Ice Cream Pie from AppleBees every week, even licked the plate in front of everyone, but they quit selling it just to keep me from coming in I think

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
Looks like you are warming up to the camera LOL. I like chocolate too but can't eat it everyday.

The new sneakers look good on the 1650

·
32,409 Posts
Mike you must have a tapeworm you lucky dog! I eat chocolate every day & ashamed to say how much. BUT there's no way I can say no weight gain....The stuff has added 50lb to me & needs to go.....I'm speaking of the weight leaving....NOT the chocolate! :rofl2:

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Apparently dark chocolate is actually good for you,in moderation of coarse.

·
32,409 Posts
mjodrey said:
Apparently dark chocolate is actually good for you,in moderation of coarse.
Hmmm...."moderation"....just what is that exactly?:rofl2:

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
moderation and chocolate should not be used in the same sentence, I need to lose a few pounds, but I wont do it eating chocolate I wont get below the 190 I weigh now, That's not real bad for a guy almost 6'2", but when I joined the Army I was 5' 10 and 138 pounds. Just got done with the double chocolate dessert at Applebees, mmmmmmm

·
Tractorholic
2,179 Posts
I'm really starting to drool, and it isn't from the tires! I tried to be good, and stick with the original post topic, but it's hopeless, I'm a chocolate addict. I was doing okay, until I enlarged the thumbnail on that AppleBee's dessert plate! Yeah... moderation and chocolate definitely do not go together!

By the way... Nice tires!!

BILL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BTW, If you look close I'm wearing my Massey Watch, I'm embarrassed to post them, but I do have pictures of me licking the plate right there at Applebees

1 - 16 of 16 Posts