Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't Smoke, Drink, Gamble, or Chase women!! Those are addictions. This is a HOBBY!!!

I was arranging things for winter. Couldn't miss photo oppertunity

Attachments

·
Getting Out!
8,219 Posts
Did you get them to "stand" side by side, then go "Stand" single row all by themselves with some Super Power? :smilewink: Hope they were all running, other wise too much work just for pictures of your "Hobbie"! :D I'm still getting out of the "Hobbie" soon! :wave:

·
Super Moderator
55,525 Posts
Got your own parade!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did you get them to "stand" side by side, then go "Stand" single row all by themselves with some Super Power? :smilewink: Hope they were all running, other wise too much work just for pictures of your "Hobbie"! :D I'm still getting out of the "Hobbie" soon! :wave:
These are the running ones. Have few more that need TLC

·
Live long and prosper
6,794 Posts
I'm sure glad you shared the opportunity with us. Nice group of GT's.

·
Super Moderator
6,689 Posts
Smoking is bad for you, drinking is also bad for you, but can have a lot of entertainment from it, gambling is just a waste, women................. Are just wonderful. !!!!!!

Tractors are our hobbie, but they take our money and give us a lot of enjoyment getting our work done and having a chance to talk to other people about our tractors. On this forum and in our place we live. I like tractors, what else would I do, if I had no tractors,......... Drink and chase women. Noel

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
addiction

[uh-dik-shuh n] /əˈdɪk ʃən/
SpellSyllables

noun 1.
the state of being enslaved to a habit or practice or to something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming, as narcotics or garden tractor collecting, to such an extent that its cessation causes severe trauma.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
what i see here i see a lot in the forums owning a J D and towing the jd trailer with some thing else as i do this as well

and a very nice assortment of GT's

but i don't have to store for winter here as you people have to
Wife likes JD green. As she does the painting I won't complain. Wouldn't do ma any good anyhow.

The trailer came with the Bolen years ago.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.