Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i have 3 mowing decks for my bolens 2 are red 1 is black that goes with the h14 the 2 red are for my 1254 i absolutly never use..... they literally sit in the garage stacked up doing nothing and i have moved the stack several times.....my thoughts are selling them but i dont know if i will regret it....what are yalls opinions i got my tractors for the garden i have several lawn mowers including a commercial diesel grasshopper i wont be hooking up these decks anytime soon..... frankly i forgot how to even hook them up id have to lay it out and think about it...what should i ask for the decks if i sell them and should i i want the tractors just dont need the cutting decks

·
Registered
417 Posts
Only you can answer that question. :smilewink:

I'm kind of in the same situation. Personally, as long as I have the tractors, I would keep the decks. Heck I have two decks and only one 1050. Of course I can stash mine out of the way.

I have a lawn tractor that I use for mowing most of the time, although I did put a deck on the 1050 last year and used it a bit.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Could try sell extra deck see how it goes. If ever need sell a tractor easier with deck. Could try trading deck for garden implement might use more

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hell I'd love a mowing deck for my G14. Have found one in the states but seller won't ship to the UK. Any takers??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts