YUK.

Sorry, I know what your gunna say.

Noel

Attachments

·
Tractorholic
2,731 Posts
You can keep it!!! :D

Short-term thunderstorm here this morning, radar looks like it about over already! We could use some moisture, but I'd just as soon have today dry, so I can do some outside stuff!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Lucky guy!

Here in the "Great White North" of Central Alberta, we've been without snow most of 3 weeks. Almost every county has fire bans on because everything is dry and covered with dead growth from last year. Grass is turning green and the trees are starting to make buds. Daytime temps in the high 60s for the last week.

·
Registered
7,006 Posts
It's right on 0 here today, but snowing and blowing like nuts. A calf was born last night, but she has a smart Mom who went into the nice dry barn to have her. I try to have the barn well bedded just in case, and it paid off.... I wasn't expecting this cow to calve for another week or so. Murphy seems to say that if it's an awful night they'll calve early.

·
Getting Out!
8,219 Posts
Wet and cold in IN today too, and not so good coming up yet this week. Son had a home party yesterday and grilled in garage with open door, was fairly sunny, yet in upper 30's. We need summer to come too. Most times someone hits a Switch in June and summer starts in 80's and is hot instantly. Throw that Switch!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.